Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GOOOOD MORNING ATTTTLANTA!

OK so here is my second Dricki chapter.. Not much to say but comment at the end :)) hope you guys like it..

"Nicki here's your keys your condo Sb yo rooming with Nic its the one at the top with the balcony."

"Drake yours is the one under Nicki's."

"Nell yours is across the hall from Drake."

"Tyga yours is across the hall from Nic."

"Chuckee here is the key to you and your dads place."

"Gudda and Mills y'all know where y'all staying."

"TStreets you across the hall from me."

"Any questions?" Wyane said looking up from the Louis V. duffel.

"Nope."

"Naw."

"We good."

"No complaints here."

"Im good."

"No."

"Naw im good."

"Well truth be told I ain't give a hell no way. One more thing I don't care what y'all do on your time but on my time meaning studio time that's just what we doin. Don't be late to none of my sessions unless you calling and even if yo ass calling you better have a good ass fucking explanation when I pick up the phone. I don't wanna hear nothing about no bleeding from the pussy either. You either wanna work or you wanna go home its simple. On ya key ring is a car dont know what car and honestly I dont care they all bran new and it aint nothing shity either. Its yours to keep. welcome to Young Money"

They all departed to their rooms. Safaree grabbed Nicki's luggage and walked up the stairs. Nicki continued to text Candi and Lauren as she walked up the stairs.

"Hey Nicki?"

"Hey what?" She said looking over the balcony at Drake.

"Got anything planned later?"

"No why?"

"I was thinking I could maybe show you around ATL."

"Oh yeah cool what time did you want me and SB to meet up with you?"

"Oh umm around 8 is fine."

"OK its a date!" She said picking up the last bag Safaree left outside the door walking into her condo.

"I wish it was a real date." He mumbled under his breath.

"Ahhhhh man I told you she even invited the hype man. Give it up all ready Drizzy Drake. That right there it ain't gonna happen."

"Ima show you how wrong you are. Don't underestimate the kid OK."
"OK if you say so."

"Watch and learn.. Watch and learn.." Drake said grabbing his last bag looking up at the balcony.

"One day she will be mine ill make sure of that." He thought to him self.
........
8:30pm

Nicki's condo...

"Nicki didn't you tell dreamer boy that you would be down stairs at 8?"

"Yeah but he can wait Safaree."

"What is it with you girls and making a brotha wait. If we made y'all wait y'all would birth two birds and a cow."

"Shut up idiot!" She said pushing the duffle into his chest.

"Yo why I gotta be the idiot? Because I'm telling the truth? Yo I swear ima tell dude next time not to be ready. He been looking like a lost puppy for thirty whole minutes at the bottom of them stairs talking to Nell."

Nicki opened the door after spraying her Chloe perfume once more. She peaked down the stairs laughing at how uninterested Drake looked about what ever Nell was talking to him about. When Drake heard her laugh he looked up and met her half way up the stairs to help walk her down. Nicki had on pink pumps with at white leather jacket a pink tube top and some faded jeans. Her hair was crimped with two pink strands in the back.

"Sorry for the wait."

"Your fine. All though I was starting to think you stood me up for a minute."

"No it just takes time for us girls to get ready. Am I right Nell or am I right?"

"Your right Nic you look cute."

"Thanks. Wait aren't you going too?"

"No. Going where?"

"Drake is taking us to see the town."

"Oh Drake is it room for one more?"

Drake looked down at his car keys and saw that wyane gave him the set of keys to the range rover.

"Shit!" He said to him self.

"Yeah its room."

"OK ill go get my purse."

OK y'all its only fair that the dricki chapter be short because the onikafaree chapter was soo till next time muuah! :))

2 comments:

  1. LOLLL. Wayne was NOT joking! too funny!

    y'all would birth two birds and a cow." < #DEAD.

    -_- it shoulda just been them two! ctfu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tf?? Pussy Bleeding?? lmao

    I'm mad every damn body jumped on the bandwagon!!! It was just so supposed to be NICKI and DRAKE not all of young money!!!! #STALEFACE

    ReplyDelete