Friday, January 13, 2012

lets make a deal....

ok so this is what i will do.. so i was seeing how i like some peoples comments on here right and what i want you guys to do is leave more of them.. i have 36 readers on both stories.. mmhmmm i see yall.. but only 10 of you comment on a norm. here is what will happen. i always write. weather you guys know it or not i do.. i always have some type of chapter or interlude to post. (well now yall know) but anystankhoe. every time i post the person who leaves the comment i feel i like most will get an exclusive read on the next chapter. meaning those days where I'm like yeah its in my drafts but i don't feel like correcting it right now. ill send it corrected and all to you. or you can choose to have me write a chapter with what you want to see in it.. deal? it wont be apart of the story but it will be something for you to read until my next post on the story... just trying to find a way to get more feed back on this story.. it helps me soo much and i would love to post for you guys everyday.. but in order for that to happen i need one thing MORE COMMENTS.. let me know how you guys feel about that.. on and another thing if you would like me to tweet you when i post so your not late on reading or commenting tweet me @pinkmunybarbie or comment at the bottom with your twitter name.. thank you punkins love you all!

6 comments:

  1. Okay so we have a deal and my twitter name is @ISTANforONIKA btw i tweeted you the other day i think but yea post soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I like that. We have a deal. By the way my Twitter is @PINKFRIDAYHOE26 & POST SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwww do I really have to type all that again? Imma just say (see comment from something like onikafaree) k? K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a deal *hits deal button* and my twitter name is @AquariusMinaj

    ReplyDelete